Looking for a new direction?
Do you have a passion for historic buildings and want to expand your professional horizons by getting involved in creative and exciting projects?
McCollum Conservation are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to join our team, based in Dungannon and working across Northern Ireland.
The person we are looking for will have a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and understand our projects and culture. You will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Third level qualification in Building Surveying
- A minimum of 3 years’ post degree experience
- Working towards Chartered status or already holding MRICS
As part of our team you will:
- deliver complex and interesting projects in beautiful locations.
- collaborate with colleagues and other consultants to deliver a wide range of building surveying services across Northern Ireland on some of the most important historic buildings.
- play a key role in the growth of our Practice, working as part of a team whilst developing a high degree of autonomy.
- help to drive forward our 3D drawing capacity together with managing our environmental and social impact.
- be supported in developing your reputation and receive coaching and mentoring to prepare you to step up to Senior level.
The remuneration package will reflect the nature of the position and is negotiable based on experience and the skills and expertise that you will bring to the business.
If you have the ambition to match our vision, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to Sharon McCollum at Sharon@mccollumconservation.com