ARE YOU A CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR OR ARCHITECT WITH A PASSION FOR BUILDING CONSERVATION?
We are seeking to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor or Architect with a passion for historic buildings and a track record in delivering good quality building conservation surveys and architectural work.
- You will have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and understand our projects and culture with an ability to work on your own initiative but be an effective team player.
- You will be responsible for minor and large works on a range of rewarding, conservation driven appointments across the province.
- You will employ excellent drawing skills (CAD), together with a keen eye for detail in order to design, restore and alter listed and unlisted historic buildings.
- You will be articulate and will produce technical reports on historic buildings, where your understanding of national building conservation principals will be key to helping our clients understand how best to proceed.
- You will have a good day to day, working knowledge of the current NI Building Regulations and be well organised, proactive, with an enthusiastic approach to work and projects.
- You will put your site administration skills to good use and engage with our aim to improve our 3D capacity.
The role is full time, based in our Dungannon Office.
If this sounds like you and you would like an informal discussion, please give Chris a call on 028 87748111.